These are all simple images where I’m testing out a very simple set of rules. I’m using a modified lorentzian function to generate the colors near each line. The position and intensity of each line is determined by a tree like algorithm. I got a lot of different effects from playing with the colors and the height of each line. Like many things in this learning process, I never thought some of these minor tweaks would have such a large impact on the resulting image. The parameters that I did expect to change things just ended up making things either too muddy, dense or too sparse. I’ve still got to give it some try with some real colors, but I’ve gotten sidetracked yet again!